The Alkaline Diet is an e-book by Emma DeAngela which urges people on adopting a full alkaline-only diet so that their bodies will be able to operate at its most optimal capacity.
Emma Deangela is the best selling author of The Alkaline Diet Program and 80/20 Fat Loss.
She has helped over tens of thousands of men and women to lose weight and transform their health with sound nutrition advice.
About Her Book
The Alkaline Diet is based on a simple premise: an alkaline pH balance in the body is healthy, while an acidic pH balance is unhealthy.
Understanding basic chemistry will help you understand just how the Alkaline Diet works.
The pH level of something measures just how acidic or alkaline it is.
If the pH is 0, it is entirely acidic.
If the pH is 7, it is a neutral balance.
If the pH is 14, it is entirely alkaline.
The human body has a wide variety of pH balances oddly enough.
The blood in your veins has a pH balance of 7.35 to 7.45 – meaning it is slightly more alkaline.
The stomach – with all its gastric acid – has a pH balance of 3.5 – meaning it is very acidic.
The pH levels of your urine changes according to the things you put into your body.
In fact, your urine is the best indicator of the pH balance in your body.
Any extra acid is expelled through the urine.
It is how your body keeps that pH balance steady.
The book is tailored to those that are trying to promote a pH balance that trends towards the alkaline rather than the acidic. It claims to be able to help keep the pH balance in your blood constant, but the truth is that your body is designed to do that all on its own.
Likely Pros of the Alkaline Diet
The diet is –
1. ideal for vegetarians and vegans. Dairy is off-limits, as are meat and other highly acidic proteins.
2. all about natural foods – raw fruits and vegetables, grains, and legumes.
3. mostly gluten-free – as it is a wheat-free diet.
Probable Cons of the Alkaline Diet
1. There is still some exposure to gluten and other food allergy triggers – albeit limited.
2. Special foods may need to be purchased to ensure a healthy balance between carbohydrates, protein, and fat intake.
3. The diet is fairly low-fat and low-protein, with an emphasis placed on carbohydrates.
For those also exercising at the same time as dieting with the Alkaline Diet, the nutritional imbalance can lead to lower energy levels, slow muscle growth, and other problems.
The book is more than just the diet itself.
For it provides plenty of helpful tips throughout such as:
1. Wait for 15 to 30 minutes after eating fruit to eat other foods.
2. Only eat until your stomach is 80% full.
3. Limit fluids while eating.
4. Add alkalizing foods to every meal.
5. Eat more alkalizing foods than acidifying foods.
6. Have no less than 5 servings of fruits or veggies per day.
So if this is what you have been looking for in order to finally achieve the nutrition breakthrough, go and check out by clicking the button below.